The information and links on this page allow you to send us your information electronically. Be assured that you will still have all the usual rights, options and responsibilities which are associated with using a Tax Agent. Our level of involvement in completing your tax return is no less than it would be if you physically attended our office. We will still need to review your information and possibly clarify some matters with you. If so, this will be by phone or email.
The process is quite simple . . .
- Download and complete the electronic form using one of the buttons below (you will need a full working version of Microsoft Excel, and it includes macros so you will need to tell Excel to allow them). The form is interactive, and it only requires the information that is relevant for your circumstances. You are prompted for many of the most common items, so there is minimal typing. If you have all required information readily available, it should take only a few minutes to complete in most cases.
- Save a copy of the completed form to your device, and then upload it to this site (along with any required attachments) using the upload form in the fold-out section below.
- After we review your information and clarify any necessary matters, we will send you a detailed calculation of your estimated tax outcome along with a declaration form which can be signed and returned electronically (you will not need to print anything). An invoice will also be included.
- We will lodge your tax return as soon as we have your authorisation and confirmation of payment, unless we are deducting our fee from your refund. (This facility is available to most current clients). If you require a quote, please contact us and let us know about your circumstances.
Please note carefully the following points . . .
- This facility is for Individual tax returns only. For other tax entities, please see the “Business” or “Super Funds” checklists on this website and send us the required information.
- By requesting that we prepare your tax return, you are confirming that:
- you have appointed KMT Consulting as your Tax Agent, and
- you have read, and agree with, our Terms of Engagement.
To make use of the online submission process, just unfold the section sliders below to access the facilities you need: